Could I qualify?
If you are living in the United States and you are undocumented it can be very difficult to find answers to your questions about immigration options. Immigration reform laws have not yet passed but you might be eligible to apply for a visa without even knowing it! ILG has created this handy infographic to help you understand some of the ways in which you could be eligible. More info here.
Do you have family members who are legal permanent residents (green card holders)?
Do you have family members who are US citizens?
Have you or your family suffered persecution or abuse in your country of origin?
Have you or your family members been victims of domestic violence, abuse, stalking, or a violent crime?
Are you currently facing deportation?
If you answered yes to any of these questions take a look at our infographic for more information and call us today to schedule your consultation!
More Don't Get Screwed; Get Connected! Articles :
- Women’s Refugee Commission releases “Know Your Parental Rights Fast Facts” »
- Houston DACA Renewal Financial Assistance Information »
- Local Forums about DACA »
- What’s the news about Executive Action? »
- Be careful when preparing your tax refund! »
- What is happening with DACA and DAPA? »
- 3 Things You Need to Know about DACA & DAPA »
- Breaking news! DAPA and DACA Expansion on hold »
- Executive Action Community Forums – Foros Comunitarios sobre Acción Ejecutiva »
- How the US deportation system endangers refugees. »
- Executive Action: What it would mean and how you can get prepared. »
- Become a community organizer! »
- Consultas gratuitas en Bend el 11 de Julio »
- Free Bend Consultations July 11 »
- Immigrant Law Group demands a RESPECT policy to halt police-ICE collaboration in Oregon »
- Washington counties leave ICE out »
- ¡La ayuda equivocada puede perjudicarle! »
- Can I open bank account? »
- DACA Renewals – Get Ready »
- Consulado de Guatemala en Oregon »
- Important Update for Family Petitioners »
- Centro de Oregon: Conozca sus opciones! »
- 5 reasons to get screened today »
- What happens to my case during the government shutdown? »
- Immigration Rally in Portland Draws Hundreds of Supporters »
- Central Oregon: Get Screened. It’s Free! »
- Ask Walden »
- Bend Free Immigration Clinic »
- Sign the Petition for Immigration Reform! »
- Don’t Get Screwed; Get Connected! »
- Que no le tomen el pelo: Apoye la Reforma »
- Preparase Para La Reforma »
- Safe Information Network »
- Could I qualify? »
- DOMA ha muerto – Infographic »
- DOMA ha sido deportada! »
- The Debate Begins »
- Infographic: Immigration Reform Path to Enactment »
- Immigration Reform: Proposed Law Expected Tuesday »
- Don’t Get Screwed! »