Safe Information Network
Register for our Safe Information Network.
Just the facts – Only the facts – When the facts matter.
ILG’s Safe Information Network isn’t your regular email newsletter. It is designed to keep you from getting screwed. It keeps you connected.
We use it to activate you when we need help getting the word out about immigration programs and immigrant rights activism. We use it to educate you about changes in the immigration law. We use it to share information about ILG’s programs.
ILG’s Safe Information Network is also a way to stay connected. We don’t send it on a regular basis – just when it matters. When the facts on the ground really matter, wouldn’t it be nice to get a reality-check? To find a place you can trust for accurate, honest information about immigration rules? About immigration reform?
We activate the email network when you need to know. Sometimes that is once a month. Sometimes that is once a week. Sometimes that is once a day. Heck, we will activate when there is an emergency, filing deadlines, special news or whatever it is so that you don’t get screwed.
We aren’t promising you that we will send good news – but we promise to send you honest news about what is happening in the world of immigration laws.
And if our Safe Information Network isn’t for you – get connected with another trusted allied organization and stay connected.
More Don't Get Screwed; Get Connected! Articles :
- Women’s Refugee Commission releases “Know Your Parental Rights Fast Facts” »
- Houston DACA Renewal Financial Assistance Information »
- Local Forums about DACA »
- What’s the news about Executive Action? »
- Be careful when preparing your tax refund! »
- What is happening with DACA and DAPA? »
- 3 Things You Need to Know about DACA & DAPA »
- Breaking news! DAPA and DACA Expansion on hold »
- Executive Action Community Forums – Foros Comunitarios sobre Acción Ejecutiva »
- How the US deportation system endangers refugees. »
- Executive Action: What it would mean and how you can get prepared. »
- Become a community organizer! »
- Consultas gratuitas en Bend el 11 de Julio »
- Free Bend Consultations July 11 »
- Immigrant Law Group demands a RESPECT policy to halt police-ICE collaboration in Oregon »
- Washington counties leave ICE out »
- ¡La ayuda equivocada puede perjudicarle! »
- Can I open bank account? »
- DACA Renewals – Get Ready »
- Consulado de Guatemala en Oregon »
- Important Update for Family Petitioners »
- Centro de Oregon: Conozca sus opciones! »
- 5 reasons to get screened today »
- What happens to my case during the government shutdown? »
- Immigration Rally in Portland Draws Hundreds of Supporters »
- Central Oregon: Get Screened. It’s Free! »
- Ask Walden »
- Bend Free Immigration Clinic »
- Sign the Petition for Immigration Reform! »
- Don’t Get Screwed; Get Connected! »
- Que no le tomen el pelo: Apoye la Reforma »
- Preparase Para La Reforma »
- Safe Information Network »
- Could I qualify? »
- DOMA ha muerto – Infographic »
- DOMA ha sido deportada! »
- The Debate Begins »
- Infographic: Immigration Reform Path to Enactment »
- Immigration Reform: Proposed Law Expected Tuesday »
- Don’t Get Screwed! »