5 reasons to get screened today
1. Many people are eligible for a green card or visa today without even knowing it. The only way to find out is to get an immigration screening.
2. Immigration applications take a long time. Even if you start the process today, it could take years to get your visa or work permit. Why delay the process even more?
3. Immigration reform might not happen this year. We haven’t given up on immigration reform but the leaders of the House are being stubborn. Even if immigration reform gets delayed until next year, you might have options. The only way to really know is to talk to an attorney.
4. It’s just too easy to get screwed. There are a lot of people out there who will take your money and make promises they can’t keep. Talking to an attorney that you trust today will help you know who to turn to if immigration reform does pass.
5. Immigration applications are expensive. The sooner you find out your options, the sooner you can start saving. If immigration reform passes, there might be a very short timeline to submit applications. Knowing your options will help you know how much you’ll need to save up to make sure you get your application gets submitted before the deadline.